Be Part of the Puzzle – Join our New Picture News Lockdown Initiative!
By Sue Edwards
We are passionate about helping our schools to stay connected to each other and to the outside world at this present time more than ever when it is so much more difficult for us all to meet up. We were so inspired by the care that thousands of you showed to elderly residents in care homes nationwide by sending pocket hugs and joyful messages during our Christmas Hearts for Homes campaign. So, we wanted to do something to brighten up the beginning of 2021. Let’s celebrate the fact that whilst each one of us is wonderfully unique, with our own interests, passions, values and beliefs, we are all helping each other and working together as one part of the bigger puzzle!
To join in, follow these four simple steps:
- Request your template puzzle here: http://bit.ly/2MVhcJ3
- Print off the part of the puzzle template and watch the introductory video at: https://vimeo.com/499634422 .
- Fill in your puzzle piece in whatever way you like by painting or drawing words and pictures or by cutting out photos; anything at all that represents you.
- Cut out your puzzle piece, take a photo of it and send it to us at email@example.com and post it on social media with #partofthepuzzle.
- Stick it up on your window with pieces from other members of your family to show the outside world that you are a vital part of the bigger puzzle!