Following the success of our spring and summer workshops, we’ve decided to run a few more for the autumn term! We’re running our ‘Using the News to Inspire Young Minds’ workshops after school, on selected dates in Leeds, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, North Yorkshire, Lancashire and Cumbria. To find out if we’re running any near you, please see our events page here.
All of the events are taking place in a Picture News school with a limited numbers of spaces available for each session.
The workshops will provide you with a range of strategies to help:
- Introduce simple but powerful questioning strategies to encourage deep thinking;
- Link British values into your assemblies and SMSC work each week;
- Bring your assemblies to life and help make them much easier;
- Learn how the power of images can engage and inspire children;
- Really make a difference to children’s attitudes of their world!